High Quality Exterior Doors
The Highest Standards
Window Works is proud to provide innovative, high quality energy efficient windows at reasonable prices. We believe in producing a superior quality product and we take pride in what we do. Browse our selection of Vinyl & Composite Wood Windows & Doors.
Window Works Sliding Doors
Create an inviting entry to your home’s patio or deck with the beautiful craftsmanship of Window Work’s Composite Wood Architectural Series sliding patio doors. Made from the same premium materials as our Composite windows, these attractive doors offer easy upkeep, excellent energy efficiency and the same high level of quality you expect from Window Works.
Color Choices — Inside and Out
Inside, select solid white or composite wood real Eastern pine veneer that can be stained or painted to suit your needs. Outside, choose from white (white interior); 14 in-stock factory painted colors; over 30 special order colors; and virtually unlimited custom matched colors (15-year paint warranty).
- Deluxe handset with keylock
- Two-Point stainless steel locking mechanism
- Extruded heavy duty aluminum rolling screen with recessed auto lock
- Precision bearing stainless steel rollers and stainless steel door latch
- Composite/aluminum sill with full thermal break
- 4 9/16” jamb
- Folding factory applied nail fin
- Low E glass/argon gas
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 6 9/16” or custom sized extension jambs
- Plated metal hardware: brushed nickel or brushed brass
- Snap-in mullions
- Triple glazing
- Three-Point stainless steel locking mechanism with 36” coverage
- Exterior paint colors
- Grids: flat, contoured, polished brass or SDLs (Simulated Divided Lites)
- Traditional 1” decorative curbing
- 3½” flat casing
Built Tough Hardware
All composite wood patio doors come standard with the industry’s finest hardware system. The operators and locks have been developed to work together to meet or exceed industry performance requirements. Composite wood selects from only the strongest, most attractive, easiest operating and highest performing hardware available in today’s market.
Swing Door Hardware
Patio Door Hardware
Grids add a distinctive look to your home’s curb appeal. Grids Between Glass (GBGs) afford easy cleaning. Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) are permanently adhered to the glass panes inside and out and are designed to look like a true multi-paned unit.
Super white finished frame accessories are factory processed, snap-in applied for fast and easy installation. Composite wood accessories are engineered to last a lifetime.